People with the Permanent Residence status are able to live and work abroad indefinitely. It comes with a lot of extras and advantages.
Continue reading to learn more about the crucial factors and prerequisites for a PR visa in two of the most popular nations: Australia and Canada!
What is a PR Visa?
You can work and live permanently in the country with your family if you have a PR visa. A person with a PR visa who complies with certain requirements may obtain citizenship.
PR Visa for CANADA
The immigrant’s right to reside and work in Canada is granted through a PR visa. It grants status as a permanent resident. The candidate must apply to the IRCC in order to obtain it.
Popular routes for obtaining a PR visa (permanent residence) in Canada:
- Express Entry Visa
- Federal Skilled Worker Visa
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Family Sponsorship
- Canadian Experience Class
PR Visa for AUSTRALIA
You may be able to move to Australia permanently with the aid of a PR visa. With your PR visa, you can submit an application for citizenship in Australia after three years.
For Australia PR, there are 3 different visa categories:
- Subclass 189 For qualified workers with relevant job experience and credentials to work and settle in the nation.
- Subclass 190 Nominated personnel falls under this. A one-way ticket to citizenship is included. All you need for this visa is an employer sponsorship that has lasted at least three years.
- Subclass 191 Temporary visa holders who desire to convert to permanent resident status fall under subclass 191. You need a skilled worker 491 or 492 visa in order to apply for a subclass 191. You can live in your ideal nation permanently if you have a PR visa.
About Our Team
Meet Our Dedicated Team!
Satnam Singh Bhullar
Branch Manager, Study Visa and IELTS Co-ordinator
Branch Manager (Guruharsahai) Ferozepur
Business Development and Operations Manager