Overview of Malaysia
Malaysia is a nation of different races, culture & religion. It is in the heart of Southeast Asia. It comprises of two distinct area West & East Malaysia. The total land area is approximately 329,758 km and is separated by sea by 40 miles. East Malaysia consist of federal territory & two large states Sabah & Sarawak. West Malaysia consist of 11 states & 2 federal territories. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala lumpur.
The climate is warm & humid throughout the year. Temperature is 30 C during day & 22 C at night. Bahasa is national language but Mandarin, English & Tamil is widely used. Malaysia is known as Asia’s food paradise. A place to have huge varieties of cuisines which includes vegetarian to western.
The local currency in Ringgit 1 RM = INR 14. Malaysia is largest exporter in world for manufactured products like electrical goods, natural gas, rubber etc. Malaysia has become a very knowledge based society with high tech infrastructure and major International IT development.
Malaysia Visa information
VISA APPLYING PROCESS
- Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your â€˜purpose of visitâ€™ â€“ do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Consulate. You may refer to the link â€˜All about Visa to understand details of various visas.
- Complete your visa application form and affix your photograph.
- Ensure photos are as per specifications.
- Attach all supporting documents required as per checklist. Make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Submit your application at the VFS centre in Delhi along with the applicable fees.
- Track your application online
- Collect your passport from the VFS centre or wait for courier delivery.